The WWE and peta2!
Posted May 29, 2009 by Rachelle Owen
Yep, you heard me correctly. Check out peta2 on the front page of the WWE’s “Over the Ropes” section here. WWE is promoting super hott (with two t’s!) WWE Diva Tiffany in peta2’s Annual Sexy Veg Contest. Tiffany, a vegan, even wrote a blog on her personal WWE Diva page about her recent switch to a vegan diet, saying:
“I am speaking up for those who cannot speak for themselves. I am a strong proponent for the humane treatment of animals and am making my stand known by not ingesting any animal products whatsoever. That’s right! No meat, no dairy, no eggs…the list goes on. In short, no animal products or animal by-products.”
How cool is that? Sexy, tough as nails in the ring, and vegan!
Don’t forget, if you haven’t already voted in our Annual Sexy Veg Contest, make sure you get your votes in—the contest ends today!
Who are you voting for?
- Comments (3)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!