They Said They Aren't Nuggets, Got It?
Posted October 18, 2005 by Rachelle Owen
Are you on yearbook staff? Or, do you think you’re too cool for that, but have friends who are? Either way, we need some help from you stud(ent)s with getting peta2 ads placed so all the other kids at your school will have the opportunity to fawn over the “not a nugget” chicks like you did. The one in the middle is mine, I called her! Right, so, help us with this latest mission and we’ll give you Street Team points and all that jazz.
|“We Are Not
|“Don’t Go Breaking
|“I Don’t Want
to Be a Burger!”
Meet Jason, star of the upcoming peta2 Warped Tour documentary, Wake Up Screaming. Add him as your myspace friend, and be sure to subscribe to his blog so you can read about his love for all things Dr. Pepper and 3-D related!
Guess who is going to eat the heck out of some Tofurky slices now? You are all teh jealous.
- 15 Celebs Who Were Heroes for Animals in 2015
- Metalcore Band 'While She Sleeps' Dishes on Saving Animals and Ordering Vegan Pizza
- Sia Speaks Up for Animals Used for Fashion in 'Free the Animal' PSA
- Dissection: Do You Have Rights?
- What Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Funny Or Die, and MORE Donated to PETA
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!