Top 5 Things to Do on Fur-Free Friday
It’s time to get into the spirit—the fur-free spirit, that is! Fur-Free Friday is happening next Friday, November 23 (the day after Thanksgiving!). Fur-Free Friday is when animal rights activists all around the world come together on the busiest shopping day of the year to remind people that the fur in stores comes from animals who are drowned, beaten to death, electrocuted, and even skinned alive!
Check out our top five things that YOU can do to speak up for animals on Fur-Free Friday:
- Pledge never to wear fur and urge your friends and family to do the same. Don’t forget to check out our fashion section for cute cruelty-free trends!
- Spread the word about Fur-Free Friday with our new Facebook timeline photo. Oh, and did I mention that you’ll also get 1,000 Street Team points?!
- Wear an anti-fur tee. Don’t have one? No prob! You can make your own or sport our printable “anti-fur” peta2 sticker.
- Let everyone know what’s wrong with fur by sharing our investigative fur video on Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr!
- And while not on Fur-Free Friday, Cyber Monday has nothing on peta2′s Mustache Monday—have fun with your friends and help animals at the same time! It just doesn’t get any better than that.
Who else is super-excited for Fur-Free Friday?!