This Year's Spring Dresses Are C-U-T-E!
Posted April 4, 2012 by Christina
I’ve been waiting for spring for what feels like an eternity—and now that it’s finally here, I’m sharing all our latest finds for cruelty-free dresses! Many dresses are already cruelty-free, but you will sometimes find leather-trimmed belts attached to some or dresses made of silk. But that’s no problem that a quick check of the label can’t fix!
Check out these sweet dresses:
Which one is your fave? Let us know in the comments!
- Comments (9)
- VICTORY: GUESS Will Stop Selling Angora Wool!
- 7 Investigations That Shocked The World in 2015
- 8 Easy Ways to Help Animals During the Holidays
- 11 Holiday Gift Ideas That Don't Harm Animals
- 25 Images That Will Make You Say WTF?!
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!