This Week's DeFlocked!
Posted October 31, 2007 by Marta Holmberg
Jeff Corriveau makes a great point with this week’s installment of “DeFlocked”—it’s absurd that some people think it’s okay to eat animals just because they don’t speak human or aren’t stereotypically ‘cute.’ Animals aren’t food, people.
This installment is sure to make you chuckle a bit.
To check out past installments, click here.
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!