To-Fu? No, TO-FU YOU!
Posted November 4, 2011 by Ray Harkins
OK, I will admit it. I have an unhealthy obsession with my iPhone and all the awesome things that it does—from apps like the super-cool “Be Nice to Bunnies” cruelty-free shopping guide to the new To-Fu 2!
In this game, you are a very calm and stealthy piece of tofu (To-Fu) who is responsible for navigating through worlds of spikes and platforms by sticking, climbing, and flinging yourself around. On top of that, you’re expected to collect “chi,” which helps you get a higher score at the end of the level. Plus, To-Fu is a ninja—how cool is that?!
I am a big fan of this game and obviously of tofu in general (especially this recipe), so I encourage you to check out the game and let us know what you think of it in the comments section below.
- Comments (5)
- Why SeaWorld's Tanks Can NEVER Be Enough
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- How This Selfie Might Change Everything For Animals
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!