To Mother With Love
Posted February 29, 2008 by Marta Holmberg
Martin in the UK is excited about the British version of Mother’s Day. So here’s his message for you…
It’s Mothering Sunday coming up in the UK, and I think that gives us a good opportunity to let our mothers know how much they mean to us. I think I was lucky that I had a really supportive mum and even though I decided to go vegetarian when I was 8, she was there helping me with the choices I made. I know that not all you guys have that luxury, so peta2 has got a few different e-cards for you to send out for this British holiday.
Here are some examples:
- Comments (2)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!