Tobey Maguire Sends Back Leathery Mercedes
Posted October 13, 2011 by peta2 staff
While filming The Great Gatsby in Australia, Tobey was a great envoy for animals, asking Bazmark Films to return the Mercedes-Benz it had loaned him for his stay and have the leather upholstery replaced with vinyl. The studio complied because, well, he’s right about the cruelty of leather, and you don’t mess with Spider-Man.
- Comments (10)
- WATCH: NFL Star Braves Freezing Cold to Help Dogs
- 15 Celebs Who Were Heroes for Animals in 2015
- 9 Reasons to ♥ Bob Barker
- Sia Speaks Up for Animals Used for Fashion in 'Free the Animal' PSA
- The Vamps' James McVey Teams Up With Rescued Cats to Save Animals
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!