Today is Elephant Appreciation Day!
Posted September 22, 2011 by peta2 staff
Wanna show your ? for ellies today (and everyday)? Here are some easy peasy things you can do!
- Instead of going to a zoo, watch ellies on telly or Youtube
- Pledge never to go to circuses that use animals
- Is Ringling comin’ to your town? Attend or organize a circus protest
- Send an e-mail to Six Flags telling them to end their elephant exhibits
- Share our “Elephants Never Forget” campaign on Twitter and Facebook
- More actions here!
I leave you now with some baby ellie cuteness… enjoy!
- Comments (5)
- Dolphin Dies After Lifetime of Misery at SeaWorld
- Why You Should Never Ride in a Horse-Drawn Carriage
- 7 Animal Rights Messages From the 'Harry Potter' Series
- Ringling Taking Elephants off the Road Early
- 35 Heartwarming Rescues
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!