Today's Reason to Go Vegan in 2011
Posted December 30, 2010 by Rachelle Owen
They came for us at night. Beat us. We cried out in the darkness, with no food, no water, and barely air to breathe. Little by little the cries died out. Only our eyes remained wide open with terror. But even if the smell of death starts to suffocate us, we will never give up hope.
- Comments (2)
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!