Top 5 Ways to Celebrate Hug a Vegetarian Day!
Posted September 16, 2011 by Christina
If you’re like me, you’ve been daydreaming about Hug a Vegetarian Day for weeks now. I’m ready to get this holiday started—so I compiled the top 5 ways for you (and me!) to celebrate! Woohoo!
Alrighty, check ’em out:
- Throw a party (dance party, dinner party, sleepover—whatever!). Make some vegan food, add friends, and don’t forget to hug!
- Make your own T-shirt. The possibilities are endless—here are my suggestions: “Hug me, I’m vegan!” or “Hug a Vegetarian Day=Better than Christmas.” Can someone please bling their Hug a Vegetarian Day shirt? (… What?)
- Attend a Hug a Vegetarian Day hot spot. There are five hot spots: New York City, Washington D.C., Toronto, Los Angeles, and Chicago!
- Take a pic with one of our signs (here or here) and set it as your Facebook default.
- HUG PEOPLE. Duh!
How are YOU planning on celebrating Hug a Vegetarian Day?
Tags: Hug a Vegetarian Day
- Comments (8)
- Get Revenge on Cecil's Killer With This Costume!
- 7 Ways to Have a Blast WITHOUT Hurting Animals
- SeaWorld’s International Orca Abuse Exposed at Loro Parque
- 5 Times Facebook Helped You Fight Cosmetics Testing
- Shocking Excuses People Make for Abandoning Their Animals
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.