Top Five Ways to Show Animals Your Love!
Hey, all you lovebirds! Want to do something extra special this Valentine’s Day to help animals? I thought so! 🙂
Here are five ways to show love to those who are in need:
1. Send our Valentine’s Day card to SeaWorld prisoner Tilikum. Tilly was captured off the coast of Iceland when he was just 2 years old and sold to SeaWorld in 1992 to perform meaningless tricks for human entertainment.
2. Cook a vegan meal for the ones you ♥. What better way to show your friends and family and perhaps that special someone that you care about them than by baking a delicious and cruelty-free meal?!
3. Create Valentine’s Day cards to give to your family and friends, and don’t forget the vegan candy! Pick up some cards and toss in a piece of candy. You can find lots of vegan options in your local grocery store. Get the scoop on vegan candy here. And if you are really motivated, bake some vegan cupcakes (check out our Ultimate Vegan Baking Cheat Sheet). You’ll be a big hit!
4. Volunteer at your local animal shelter. Every year, millions of dogs and cats are left at animal shelters—and half of them are euthanized because there just aren’t enough homes for them. Encourage your friends and fam to adopt, and spend your Valentine’s Day showing love to animals at your local animal shelter. The more time you spend with them, the better chance they’ll have to be adopted! 🙂
5. Give chocolate, of course! Purchase vegan chocolates or make your own! Mmmm!
How will you show animals love this Valentine’s Day?