Urban Decay Stays Cruelty-Free
Posted December 3, 2012 by peta2 staff
When word got out that (evil) cosmetics giant L’Oréal was acquiring animal-friendly company (and peta2 fave!) Urban Decay, fans were outraged—and rightfully so—over what this might mean for Urban Decay’s longstanding commitment to remaining on the cruelty-free list.
For all those worrying, fear not! Urban Decay will remain cruelty-free! The maker of all those liners, shadows, and glosses you can’t resist assured PETA in writing that its animal testing policy will not change. Hooray! So shop on, my fashionista friends, and remember always to buy cruelty-free for the sake of animals everywhere.
- Comments (6)
- What The Year of the Monkey Means for the Future
- 11 Bible Verses All Christians Should Read
- 9 Tweets That’ll Make You Ditch Dairy Foods
- The 20 Best Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
- VICTORY: GUESS Will Stop Selling Angora Wool!
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!