V for Vegan!
Posted March 23, 2006 by Rachelle Owen
I should consider going into graphic design… While we are on the subject of V for Vendetta (seriously amazing, go see it!), I thought I would share that aside from veganism Natalie Portman is pretty passionate about some other things. Did you know that she raps? Well she does, and she’s passionate alright.
Ben Goldsmith showed me this classified ad that appeared on the back last week’s Willamette Week from Portland Oregon:
If anyone else does this in their local newpapers, let us know and send the clippings to:
Ben Goldsmith loves clippings
501 Front St.
Norfolk, VA 23510
Is cow’s milk for humans? No way Jose! When in doubt, just remember this picture:
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- 10 Reasons to Not Eat Oysters, Mussels, and Clams
- FYI: Your Favorite Snack Is Probably Vegan
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!