V for Vegan!
Posted March 23, 2006 by Rachelle Owen
I should consider going into graphic design… While we are on the subject of V for Vendetta (seriously amazing, go see it!), I thought I would share that aside from veganism Natalie Portman is pretty passionate about some other things. Did you know that she raps? Well she does, and she’s passionate alright.
Ben Goldsmith showed me this classified ad that appeared on the back last week’s Willamette Week from Portland Oregon:
If anyone else does this in their local newpapers, let us know and send the clippings to:
Ben Goldsmith loves clippings
501 Front St.
Norfolk, VA 23510
Is cow’s milk for humans? No way Jose! When in doubt, just remember this picture:
- Where Do 'Thanksgiving Turkeys' Come From?
- Sia Speaks Up for Animals Used for Fashion in 'Free the Animal' PSA
- Columbia Student Turns Dorm into Fancy AF Vegan Restaurant
- WTF! Fish Jumps off Dinner Plate
- It's Official: Eating Bacon and Hot Dogs Causes Cancer
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!