Vegan Accessories to the Rescue!
Posted May 2, 2012 by Christina
OK, ladies and gents—when I first went vegan, I was really overwhelmed by the thought of buying wallets, belts, scarves, and other accessories that are often made from leather, silk, or exotic-animal skins. Little did I know that it’s super easy to find cruelty-free versions of everything!
Here are some picks for the ladies:
Here are some picks for the gentlemen:
Where do you buy your cruelty-free accessories?
- Comments (7)
- Why Are These People Screaming?
- 6 Things You MUST Do Before the School Year Ends
- Victory! Mattel Orders SeaWorld Trainer Barbie out of the Pool
- The Wonderful Thing the World's Largest Retailer Did for Tortured Bunnies
- 15 Disgusting Things That Could Happen to You If You Were a Sheep
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
As a kid, I was and am still curious about the great big world we live in, and I thought nothing of animal abuse. But for some or no completely good reasons, I was getting sicker and weaker. Then one day I heard about PETA while I was on the internet. I got a little curious, and I went veg after finding out meat was one of the reasons I was sicker. Right now, I'm still trying to give up meat for my health. But I'm getting there!