Vegan Accessories to the Rescue!
Posted May 2, 2012 by Christina
OK, ladies and gents—when I first went vegan, I was really overwhelmed by the thought of buying wallets, belts, scarves, and other accessories that are often made from leather, silk, or exotic-animal skins. Little did I know that it’s super easy to find cruelty-free versions of everything!
Here are some picks for the ladies:
Here are some picks for the gentlemen:
Where do you buy your cruelty-free accessories?
- Comments (7)
- VICTORY: GUESS Will Stop Selling Angora Wool!
- 7 Investigations That Shocked The World in 2015
- peta2's Top 10 Facebook Posts of 2015
- 15 Celebs Who Were Heroes for Animals in 2015
- 8 Easy Ways to Help Animals During the Holidays
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!