Vegan Athlete Named World's Toughest Woman
Posted December 27, 2011 by peta2 staff
It’s almost 2012. At this point, we all know how big and buff vegan athletes can be, right? There is no need to consume animal products to be a lean, mean fighting (or swimming, wrestling, running, etc.) machine! And as further evidence to dispel the “but where do you get your protein?!” misconception, a vegan athlete was recently named the toughest woman on the planet.
Juliana Sproles took home the title after completing the World’s Toughest Mudder women’s competition—a 24-hour mud bath of an obstacle course. I think it’s only appropriate to say, “You go, girl!”
- Comments (2)
- The 20 Best Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
- WATCH: NFL Star Braves Freezing Cold to Help Dogs
- 15 Celebs Who Were Heroes for Animals in 2015
- What Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Funny Or Die, and MORE Donated to PETA
- How Long Could You Survive Inside This Hot Car?
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!