A millennial? What’s that, you ask? Well, if you guessed a starship captained by Han Solo, you’d be wrong. Chances are, you’re a millennial! Millennials are people who were born in the early 1980s to the early 2000s.
So what makes you a vegan millennial? Keep reading to find out!
1. You’ve gone multiple days eating cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. The first time you cooked for yourself, you were confident that you were going to burn your house down.
3. Out of your group of friends, you’re known as that vegan on Instagram.
4. You felt like this after fighting off an attack dog in Call of Duty:
5. You would be this excited if the Krusty Krab ever opened up for real … and it was all vegan:
6. To this day, Cruella de Vil scares the crap out of you.
7. When you think back about playing Pokémon, you suddenly feel conflicted.
8. You’re all about taking sweet photos during protests.
9. For Christmas, all you wanted were new toys and accessories for your animal companion.
10. This has happened to you:
11. This becomes an all-too-common occurrence when reading ingredient labels:
12. You spend way too much time searching for all the right products at your local stores.
So there you have it. You may not do all these things, but chances are that you have some vegan friends who do! And just remember: We’re all in this together.