Vegan Myths Debunked - The Song!
Posted March 23, 2011 by Rachelle Owen
Even though we’ve addressed vegan myths left and right, up and down, sideways, backwards and all-around, there are still some peeps out there who ain’t gettin’ it.
For those of you who prefer to be informationally stimulated via sounds and visuals (aka music videos), I proudly present Jonathan Mann’s “Song A Day!” #810: Vegan Myths Debunked!
Brills! Spread this video like vegan cream cheese on an everything bagel!
Are there any vegan myths you still need addressing? If so, let us know in the comments below! xx
- Comments (9)
- Chains and Spikes Used on Calves for Daisy Sour Cream!?
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!