Vegan Pizza Party!
Posted April 24, 2008 by Marta Holmberg
This past weekend, I threw a little vegan pizza party. My boyfriend, Matt, made three huge soy cheese pizzas (one jalapeno and pineapple, one mushroom and onion, and one veggie sausage).
Here are some pics from the pizza-filled event:
Me and a plate of jalapeno and pineapple…
Ashleigh chowing down…
My friends love them some vegan pizza…
Needless to say, there were no leftovers. I love vegan cheese, and it is everywhere these days! I highly recommend the following brands:
For our UK friends, and coming to the U.S. soon: Cheezly
P.S. Comment below with your favorite topping for vegan pizza!
- Comments (13)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!