Vegan Singer-Songwriter Claude Kelly
Posted March 12, 2010 by Megan Rondeau
Have you ever been listening to a song on the radio and thought, “It would be so cool to have been there when this song was recorded!” I have! How exciting would it be to get to be in a recording studio with your favorite band while they’re writing what turns out to be a Top 10 hit? That’s exactly what vegan singer-songwriter Claude Kelly does every day. He’s worked behind the scenes with the biggest names in music to help create some of the top hits of the last few years. Ever heard of a little song called “Party in the U.S.A.” by Miley Cyrus? Or how about Kelly Clarkson’s #1 single “My Life Would Suck Without You?” Claude Kelly is the genius behind them both! Pretty sweet gig, right?
Aside from his love for music, Claude’s other passion is his veganism. Check out his interview below about why he made the switch to a vegan diet.
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!