Veganism: A Slight Misconception
Posted October 5, 2011 by peta2 staff
By now y’all know that we loooooove bustin’ vegan myths, right? Well, here’s one of our faves:
So the next time someone asks you, “So all you eat are salads?” fight the urge to roll your eyes, and instead, give them a piece of vegan pie (pun intended)!
- Comments (7)
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- 10 Reasons to Not Eat Oysters, Mussels, and Clams
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!