Meet Walter, the Awesome Crow
Posted October 4, 2012 by Annie Leal
I’ve never understood why crows sometimes get a bad rap—they are super intelligent, can distinguish humans by our facial features, and even make their own tools to search for food! If that weren’t enough to make you fall in love with them, Walter will surely change your mind.
Walter the crow was rescued by a family that found him injured in a ditch. They nursed him back to health, but when it was time to release him, they realized that he preferred to stay with them. He’s since become this family’s best friend! Check out the adorable video below.
Warning: It will make you “aww” out loud!
I warned you that it was super cute!
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- Where Do Frogs Used for Dissection Come From?
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!