We Are Not Making This Stuff Up
In case you missed some recent news.
- An 18 year old boy was shot and died while he was out trying to shoot and kill geese.
- The president and CEO of the largest processor of chickens’ carcasses in the United States, Pilgrim’s Pride, recently suffered a stroke while on a trip out hunting animals and he later died. (Here’s one example of how his company made a profit off of cruelty to animals.)
- Some hunter in North Carolina slipped on a ladder and shot himself and died.
- He is going to have some trouble walking since he shot himself in the foot while hunting in Ohio.
- You know that line “Youâ€™ll shoot your eye out!” from A Christmas Story? Yea. This guy must too after he got a pellet to the eye while trying to slaughter geese.
The point of all this is that when your intention is to go out and kill things, you’re bound to get into a heap of trouble. Know what I’m sayin’ dudes and dudettes?
Speaking of hunting accidents, did you see the Dick Cheney e-card?
P.S.- I consulted with some deer before posting this blog and they were super excited. They also wanted me to tell you about the reindeer campaign against Santa since it’s around Christmas and all.