We Have A "Not A Nugget" Costume!!!
Posted August 30, 2007 by peta2 staff
We are happy to announce that our very own “Nugget” (who is, coincidentally, not a nugget) has his very own costume. That’s right, now he joins the ranks of comic superheroes, movie characters, and even the Teletubbies in having a costume in his likeness! Here’s a photo from the trial run around our office and the quite amusing instructions that the costume shop sent over for its use.
Oh geez and speaking of absolutely funny stuff, did anyone else see Superbad? I loved it! Not exactly a family fun kind of film, but I sure did laugh a lot and it reminded me of high school all over again.
- Comments (7)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!