Weekly Dose of Cuteness: Pooch and Piggies at Play
Posted March 30, 2012 by peta2 staff
Did you know that piggies are way smart (they’re the fourth-smartest animal in the world!), super-duper-cuddly, and ridiculously cute and that they loooooooove to play and get their spaz on just like cats and dogs? It seriously makes me wonder why some people eat certain animals and share their homes with others. How about we keep pork off our forks and instead allow pigs to be happy and free like in this adorable vid?
- Comments (2)
- Where Do 'Thanksgiving Turkeys' Come From?
- Columbia Student Turns Dorm into Fancy AF Vegan Restaurant
- WTF! Fish Jumps off Dinner Plate
- It's Official: Eating Bacon and Hot Dogs Causes Cancer
- Chains and Spikes Used on Calves for Daisy Sour Cream!?
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!