Weekly Dose of Cuteness: Turtle Wants to Play!
Posted February 10, 2012 by peta2 staff
My fave animal vids on YouTube usually involve some type of interspecies relationship—cats and birds, cats and rats, deer and geese, you name it! It really makes me wonder, “Can’t we all just get along?”
Here’s a super-cute vid of a turtle who’s obviously infatuated with a feline friend. Even though kitty seems a bit distracted, this clip is still adorbs times 12!
- Comments (3)
- Why SeaWorld's Tanks Can NEVER Be Enough
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- How This Selfie Might Change Everything For Animals
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- How Circus Training and Abuse Killed These Baby Elephants
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!