We'll Pay You to Hang Out With Us
Posted August 31, 2009 by Ryan Huling
I’m often asked—how did you get involved in peta2? What was the first step?
I’ve spent many an hour trying to come up with a heroic story, talking about my triumphant rise, overcoming incomparable obstacles to become the Herculean animal activist I am today—but that would be a lie.
The truth is that I started like so many others did—as a peta2 intern!
The PETA internship program is a unique program, allowing young people to travel around the country, participate in attention-grabbing demonstrations, work on special projects with our legendary staff, and really hone your activist skills.
What else do you get?
- $75/week of spending money
- School credit
- Free (delicious) vegan lunches
- The opportunity to hang out with Pulin
Yes, it’s the good life. So what are you waiting for? You can do it! Heck, they let this dude in …
- Comments (10)
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
- Dogs Found Burned, Skinned, and Beheaded
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.