Who Loves Tots?!
Posted July 29, 2011 by Rachelle Owen
OK—I don’t hide the fact that I can be a lil’ quirktastic. I ? Hanson, anything to do with the D, and am a little too obsessed with fattoush—but one thing you may not know is how much I loooove tater tots. Yeah, you heard me: Tots!
Luckily most of these bad boys are accidentally vegan so I recently held what could only be defined as “Totfest 2011” and showed my non-vegan friends how easy (and delish!) it is to be vegan! Check it out:
Chili-cheese tots (made with Teese nacho cheese!)
Salsa tots (fresh pico de gallo, guacamole, and chopped green onions!)
Yep—these were the perfect movie & game night food and were super cheap and easy to make! You just grab a bag of tots, cook ’em, and load them up with all of your favorite vegan stuff.
What do you think?
- Comments (9)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!