Why It's Cuter to Be Veg
After having done extensive research, mathematicals (? don’t front like you don’t love my made-up words), semi-complex formulations and extensive observations, I have come to the simple conclusion that vegans are hella frickin’ C-U-T-E.
While many of you are probably like, “Duh!“, I thought I’d go ahead and expound on this brilliant theory of mine with a li’l handy dandy list. Enjoy!
Why Vegans Are Cuter…
- Better Skin: Dairy gives you zits. Nobody wants a pizza face. Ditch dairy and watch your skin glow!
- Better Hair: Plant-based whole foods are high in antioxidants which nourish your hair (and skin).
- Better Overall Awesomeness: Compassion radiates beauty from the inside out.
- Better Scent: Eating meat makes you stinky… whether it’s meaty (sulfur-laden) farty fumes or B.O., most stank can be cured by switching to a healthy diet (i.e. going vegan). 😉
- Better Physique: Pork can make you porky and beef can make you a heffa… just sayin’. Going vegan helps you drop those unwanted pounds. You’ll look fab and more importantly, you’ll feel fab!
All right, all you cutie vegheads out there… yeah, I’m talkin’ to you… now that we’ve established that y’all are cute as hell, you better mosey your cutie patootie booties on over to our Cutest Vegetarian Alive contest and enter! Do it! xx