Why Are Pigs Dancing at Warped Tour?
Posted June 26, 2008 by Rachelle Owen
This week in the lives of road warriors we kicked off Warped Tour in California, spreading the word about pigs being abused in factory farms.
You may remember that Alida from 1997 is beginning to blog her experiences being vegetarian on the road for peta2. Well, we were lucky enough to have the band play an acoustic set in OUR TENT. Um…hell yea!
Even the pigs were rocking out.
We also had some AMAZING Street Teamers come out and help save some animals—like Leonard, voted Cutest Vegetarian Alive, and Tyler.
Make sure you come say hi to us at one of the other Vans Warped Tour dates. Did you win your tickets yet?
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!