Will Rihanna Finally Renounce Fur?
Posted October 28, 2010 by Megan Rondeau
Yesterday, at Rihanna’s book-signing at the Fifth Avenue Barnes & Noble in New York City, one animal-loving fan asked the pop sensation a question that clearly had been weighing on her mind: “Would you consider going fur-free?” To the fan’s delight, Rihanna replied, “I will.”
Is Rihanna being sincere? Let’s hope she’ll realize that fur is “rated R”—as in repulsive, rotten, and ruthless—and will leave animal corpses out of her closet for good. As you may know, Rihanna was included on last year’s Worst Dressed List, but if she makes good on her word, she may escape the dishonor this year.
- Comments (12)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!