• $100 to a local shelter?

Profile photo of karrimichele

Over a year ago

Hey everyone,
    my neighborhood association is doing a cutest pet contest on their facebook page and the winner gets $100, which can either be turned into a Home Depot giftcard or be donated on our behalf to the local no-kill animal shelter. I’m pretty sure that I’m the only person that will actually choose to donate the money, so it would mean a lot if you guys could go like my picture on their page. The pic with the most likes wins and voting ends at 11PM tonight.
    Copy and paste that link and then my post should be under Jessica and it’s the only post with chickens (rescued, btw), so it should be pretty easy to find.
    Thanks so much!

Please log in to reply.

• Profile photo of LittleLotte

Over a year ago

How did they get on?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Chatting Today

casey now chatting boards

All animal emergencies (injured, stray, neglected, abused, etc) should be reported to our Emergency Response Team, not posted on the Boards.

• Laciifiawker

well i love animal!! lol and i love my friends and family! <3

• faexya

I've been very ill all my life, but i function well. Ive always loved life and animals, and I love meeting people!

• rokoishotaf

Animals ~ Video Games ~ Yoga ~ My fagit bf <3

• graceanderson51

I have grown up with 7 brothers and sisters. 4 brothers, 3 sisters. I was raised eating animal products, and never once was taught to value animals. When I was 13 years old I did some research for myself and found out the horrible truth's behind the meat industry. Continued my research to this day on concerning topics. Im now an animal activists and have been teaching people about these horrors I've discovered and how we as a group can speak up for these creatures whoo can't do it for themselves.

Recent Activities