BE A PART OF THE PETA2 MOVEMENT
  • Vegan Troubles!

Profile photo of tarynmichelle1

Over a year ago

So I recently decided to go Vegan, and although my family doesn’t like that very much, they accept it (for the most part). That’s really great and everything, but absolutely NOONE I know is vegan, or even thinks of animals as someones and not somethings. People think I’m weird, title-seeking, in a phase, etc. I know a lot of vegans have gone through this, is there any advice you guys could give me to deal with it and maybe even sway some of my friends and family to be vegan or vegetarian?
    PS ( I have gone vegan before, and ultimately failed because I just caved. I am totally into this, and I don’t want to screw anything up. I’m just afraid my family or friends will talk me out of it).