BE A PART OF THE PETA2 MOVEMENT
  • 3 bear cubs rescued from dumpster

Profile photo of FAR
    FAR

Over a year ago

If you haven’t seen this video already it is quite adorable so I thought I would share.
    3 bear cubs got stuck in a dumpster and the mother bear waited right outside the dumpster.
    The couple heard the bears crying overnight and as soon as they had enough sunlight set out to rescue them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZ60sEvX1Y

Seen in the video the couple quickly backs a pickup truck up to the dumpster and they lower the ladder in and pull away. The cubs quickly climb up the ladder and climb out of the dumpster and follow their mother back into the woods! So cute and very smart on the couple who says they have done this at least two times before.

Please log in to reply.

• Profile photo of littlelambkc

Over a year ago

I saw this a tumblr! Cutest thing ever :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • Profile photo of autumnrossi

Over a year ago

My friend posted this on my wall yesterday. (: it’s sooo cute and it’s sweet of those people. It’s adorable how as soon as she puts it in they just pop up. (:

• Profile photo of AshleyAshley

Over a year ago

Ahw! :)

• Profile photo of FAR
    FAR

Over a year ago

At first I was actually surprised how quickly the cubs climbed up the ladder but I guess they are natural tree climbers so it wasn’t much different mostly after they had be stuck in there for a few hours

• Profile photo of tylerpromking

Over a year ago

How can anyone say that animals don’t think? This was adorable ^_^

Chatting Today

casey now chatting boards

PLEASE READ:

All animal emergencies (injured, stray, neglected, abused, etc) should be reported to our Emergency Response Team, not posted on the Boards.

Recent Activities