BE A PART OF THE PETA2 MOVEMENT

Please log in to reply.

• Profile photo of LittleLotte

Over a year ago

These are good tips but all are reliant on apps, ability to print coupons etc. Have you written any blogs with basic money-saving tips like buying in bulk, making your own faux products etc.?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    • Profile photo of babydollvain

Over a year ago

I certainly could! Thanks for the tip. Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! That’s very helpful.

• Profile photo of whitestallion70

Over a year ago

You can use egg powder, too. It’s cheap and actually is very sustainable.

Over a year ago

What brand is it? Is it actually vegan? I’ve heard about a vegan “egg” powder, but I haven’t seen it in stores near me. I know you can buy it on amazon though. Looks like all those amazon giftcards I’ve been earning will be good for more than just textbooks!

• Profile photo of whitestallion70

Over a year ago

I use my own “home-raised” powder. I raise my own chickens for eggs (I love them as if they’re my children), and any eggs they lay, I collect them and send it to a processor, who converts the eggs to a powder. If you don’t have chickens, then… egg powder on the web seems fine, any brand will do.

• Profile photo of Brittanilovesanimals

Over a year ago

Thank you so much, affordability is what has been holding me back from becoming vegan. I have been vegetarian for 6 years but I have been wanting to be vegan for awhile now. (:

Over a year ago

Well, I certainly hope it helps. Of course, there are other ways to save money on vegan products. Hopefully I can get another post up soon about saving money on vegan food.

Chatting Today

casey now chatting boards

PLEASE READ:

All animal emergencies (injured, stray, neglected, abused, etc) should be reported to our Emergency Response Team, not posted on the Boards.

Follow Us