there this movie i love to watch call chicken run . its about these chicken who is about to get killed by this woman to make her chicken pot pie. they break out of the place and run free. why i love this movie is because the chicken broke free and they didn’t get killed . i wish all the chicken could break free like the movie.
Many movies for children seem to have hidden messages in them that can relate to veganism in some way.
For example –
– “Madagascar” shows people that animals don’t like being in zoos.
– “Finding Nemo” shows that exotic fish want to stay where they belong.
– “Bambi”shows how animals’ families are affected by hunters.
– “The Fox And The Hound” shows that animals are friendly and are just like each other; they don’t want to fight.
– “Dumbo” shows that animals don’t belong in the circus.
– “One Hundred And One Dalmatians” shows how cruel and horrid the fur trade.
Film companies may be secretly trying to tell our children how to be kind to the world and everyone on it! <3