The world is going vegan at a rapidly accelerating rate.
Just wanted to post a few related points.
I’m sure I’m forgetting some, so please feel free to add any you can think of.
1. Pretty much every single person who drops meat from their diet will cause at least one other person to drop meat from their diet (often more than one, sometimes far more than one).
2. The majority of the people who are unwilling to drop meat from their diet are unwilling to do so because many of their favorite foods contain meat and they don’t want to give up those foods.
Flawless meat & dairy substitutes are on the way which means those people will no longer have to give up any of their favorite foods.
3. It is becoming increasingly common for people who were raised eating meat to drop meat from their diet, but it is virtually unheard of for a person who was raised vegetarian or vegan to begin eating meat.
4. Every year, the number of wealthy and influential vegans & vegetarians increases, and these people often use their wealth and/or influence to help get the truth out and effect change.
5. Every year, the number of truth-revealing videos & webpages increases greatly and, as a result, it becomes increasingly more likely that a person with Internet access will have to face the truth. Combine this with the fact that more and more people in rural areas are getting high-speed Internet access and you have a situation in which many people are now learning truths about meat & dairy that they otherwise would never have learned in their entire lifetime.
There’s a very good reason that heartless fast food chains (who have always considered veganism and vegetarianism to be a primary enemy) are now becoming increasingly interested in adding vegetarian menu items and opening completely vegetarian restaurants.
The world is going vegan whether they like it or not.
And the harder we work, the faster it will happen.
You know I have been vegan for almost a month now, & I have not once had fake meat .. the only sub I have would be butter & milk. & tofu. & I weighed 110 now it’s 104. Lol, I feel like I am lactose because without dairy my stomach doesn’t hurt like it did ….