Just in case you’re passing through Charlotte, NC anytime soon, I thought I’d post some of my personal favorite places that are veggie friendly!
1. Ru Sans Sushi – Awesome, amazing, the best sushi ever! Really great veggie options. The menu is so big.
2. Zada Janes – Amazing sandwich called “The Green Mindmelt” that more blows my mind than melts it. Great veggie burger as well, among other awesome veggie options!
3. Growlers Pourhouse – Unfortunately not vegan friendly but for vegetarians there is an amazing veggie and goat cheese panini. I suppose you could have them hold the cheese, of course. Moderately priced as well!
4. The Flying Biscuit – A really eccentric restaurant that has the best roasted potatoes I’ve ever had in my life, among other cruelty free goodness.
5. Common Market – These guys are the best. They have tofurkey and daiya and everything amazing and wonderful, and they don’t charge too much! Really good hummus and chips as well.