1/2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp olive oil
1/2 cup chopped asparagus (about 6 spears)
1/2 bell pepper (red or orange), sliced
1/2 cup broccoli florets, chopped
1/2 cup carrots, chopped
4 oz firm tofu (let drain for 5 to 10 minutes before stir-frying), cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
pinch of salt and pepper
1. Pour sesame and olive oil into a wok or large frying pan.
2. Heat to medium-high.
3. Add broccoli and carrots and saute (stirring regularly) about 4 minutes, or until tender.
4. Remove broccoli and carrots, place in bowl, and set aside.
5. Add asparagus and bell peppers to wok and saute (stirring regularly) about 3 minutes, or until tender.
6. Add broccoli and carrots back to wok.
7. Add tofu, soy sauce, and salt and pepper and saute for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.