Alrighty! I have a android tablet that isn’t compatible to Peta’s app…which is totally okay! I want to download videos onto my tablet to easily show people (need wifi to get online) Any ideas? Helpful hints?
Awesome, glad you got it working. Took very little time to help you and definitely not a waste. I’ve found videos to be the best way to wake people up. Send me a message if you need help with anything else. Good luck!
I’ll quickly describe the process I go through when downloading:
– Open my normal android browser
– Go to page that has link to video
– Click link to video
– Pop-up appears asking if I want to use Browser or TubeMate
– Choose TubeMate
– Video page opens and asks me to confirm birth date (because the video is flagged)
– Confirm birth date
– Video appears along with green arrow
– Click green arrow then click Download
– I choose my preferred resolution
– Video starts downloading and is placed is Video folder on storage device when it completes