Well thats a pity. I’ve just recently got in to their smoky bacon ones -.- I’ll email them too but I’m sure I’ll just get the same reply as you. Such a pity when its not necessary. I bet they taste almost the same after too :/
This is the reply I got from them (Note: not all the flavours they’ve listed are vegan).
Many thanks for your email to let us know your thoughts on our new Walkers flavours and I am really sorry that you will no longer be able to enjoy Walkers Roast Chicken and Smoky Bacon flavoured crisps. I can understand your concerns over this matter however; we are using only Free Range Chicken and Freedom Food Pork to ensure the highest standards of animal welfare. I do hope you will continue to enjoy the many flavours that remain suitable for vegetarians which include:
• Unmistakably Cheese & Onion (With Cheese from Somerset)
• Definitively Prawn Cocktail (With Vale of Evesham Tomatoes)
• Classically Ready Salted (With Salt from Cheshire)
• Distinctively Salt & Vinegar (With Real British Vinegar)
• Undeniably Pickled Onion (With Real British Vinegar)
• Deliciously Sour Cream & Chive (With Sour Cream from Dorset)
• Tantalisingly Tomato Ketchup (With Vale of Evesham Tomatoes)
• Famously Worcester Sauce (Blended in Britain)
Thanks again for taking the time to contact us; we do appreciate it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
All animal emergencies (injured, stray, neglected, abused, etc) should be reported to our Emergency Response Team, not posted on the Boards.