Bagel with vegan cream cheese (try Tofutti, Kite Hill, or Daiya brands!)
Nachos with vegan cheddar shreds (try Daiya brand) and dairy-free sour cream (try Tofutti brand). Optional: Top with vegan beef crumbles (try Gardein or Boca brand).
Dynamite Tofu and Veggies
1 lb. extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into 1-inch cubes
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/3 cup sesame oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1–2 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce, or to taste
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups cooked rice
2 cups steamed broccoli, red bell peppers, or your fave veggies
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat the tofu cubes with the cornstarch. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, and garlic in a small bowl and mix.
- Place the baked tofu in a wok or pan on low heat. Add the sauce mixture and stir until the tofu is coated and the sauce is heated through.
- Serve with rice and veggies.
Makes 4 servings
Tip: Looking for delish replacements for burgers? We ♥ Sweet Earth, Boca, and Gardein patties!
Want even more tips and recipes? Order our FREE Guide To Going Vegan.