In a Vegan's Bag: Andrea
BAG CHECK! “In a Vegan’s Bag” is a new feature where we’ll look a little closer at our staffers’ purses and gain some knowledge about what it’s like to be a vegan on the go! This week, we’ve asked our social media coordinator to open her bag and let us sneak a peek into what she carries on a daily basis!
- Keys: I’m a stickler for keeping my car keys and house keys separate. When I first moved into my apartment, I dropped my house keys into the elevator shaft and they couldn’t get them out of there for A MONTH! Never. Again. 😉
- Whole Foods Mixed Berry Fruit Strip: Umm … a girl on the go has to eat! And maybe, just maybe, these remind me of Fruit Roll-Ups!
- Black-rimmed glasses: I need these to see and also for days I don’t feel like putting makeup on. We’ve all been there, right? (That silver little package is cleaning wipes for them! Nerdy but efficient.)
- Sharpie: You just NEVER know when you’ll need to pull out a Sharpie.
- Notebook: I love this journal because it’s light but still looks professional enough, with it’s faux-leather finish, to take into meetings. I’m also in grad school, and it comes in handy when I need to take notes or stuff class handouts somewhere!
- Wallet: This faux-leather wallet from Target is PERFECT. It’s a slim hard-case, so it fits into any bag, but I can also use it as a clutch for when I don’t feel like lugging around all my stuff.
- Makeup Stuff: These products make up my on-the-go-and-too-busy-for-makeup-because-I-woke-up-late face. Hurraw vegan lip balm in black cherry smells just like Dr. Pepper. Bright pink e.l.f. lip gloss to look polished and some Alicia Silverstone for Juice Beauty cheek stain to make me look more awake. Glide all these on and combine with #3 above, and I’m set for my day!
- iPhone Charger: I write all the Tweets and posts for our peta2 Twitter feed and Facebook page, not to mention that I’m an Instagram-aholic! I need to keep my phone from dying. Ever. 😉
What’s in your bag? Sign up to receive our FREE Cruelty-Free Shopping Guide and stock up on vegan goodies!