Monkee Genes Team Up With peta2!

Posted by  Megan Rondeau

To celebrate Earth Day, U.K. denim label Monkee Genes amped up its eco-friendly cred by partnering with peta2!

monkee-genes-banner

Monkee Genes is in a league of its own when it comes to offering products that are as kind to the Earth as they are to animals, and now the label is taking its compassion even further by introducing a limited-edition “PETA-Approved Vegan” faux-leather patch.

monkee genes peta vegan patch

The leather industry is a global killer that wreaks havoc on the environment and kills more than 1 billion animals every year. Most leather comes from countries where animal welfare laws are either non-existent or not enforced. Cows and other animals killed for their skin endure castration, branding, tail-docking and dehorning—all without any painkillers. If you love animals, it’s simple—don’t wear them. Pledge to be leather-free!

graphic cow leather pic

Respond

Comments

Please log in to comment.

Your email address will not be published.

Connect with Facebook

Your email address will not be published.

Connect with Facebook

• Profile photo of buddygarrett969

340 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Wearing leather is a nobrainer. The leather industry is inhumane. Don’t wear leather. Love animals.

• Profile photo of Rebecuz

343 days ago

They don’t wear humans. I

• Profile photo of Susanna

343 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because animals have feelings too, we may not be able to understand them, but they rely on us to save their lives. Most people make fun of me for being vegan and trying so hard to help animals. If the animals we help could talk they would thank us. I know that God created everything, that also means EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL ON EARTH!
    God loves us and trusted us to take care of animals, so we need to take care of them!

• Profile photo of AngelDust

344 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Animals deserve to live a better and healither life! they need to be happy and free in the wild where they belong in the first place! God created the animals first then humans. he takes care of both of us.
    Matthew 6:26
    Look at the birds in the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; Yet your heavenly father feeds them, are you not more value then they? which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
    God takes care of all of his creation!

• Profile photo of casey98

347 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Because animals are GODS creatures also, and like us they feel pain. It’s so wrong to test on them and use them just for some kinda fasionstatement

• Profile photo of bohemiandeviant

348 days ago

I support vegan fashion because ANIMALS ARE NOT OURS TO WEAR <3

• Profile photo of pennypav

350 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I love animals and they are defenseless.

• Profile photo of Veganunicorn

351 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because we shouldn’t go around stealing animals skin when they can’t defend themselves against us

• Profile photo of Theghostsprite

353 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Hi I’m Autumn, I support vegan fashion because it’s disturbing and wrong to wear an animal’s skin for superficial reasons. Not only for superficial/materialistic reasons, but for any reason, it’s wrong. It’d be similar to skinning your neighbor and using their skin for pants, shoes, and coats. Obviously people would see something wrong with that, so why would we do that to other animals? Animals shouldn’t be wearing other animals, it isn’t natural.

• Profile photo of Cadypie95

358 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because there are no animals harmed in the making and, I am against any type of animal harm, and it just makes me feel more comfortable wearing vegan clothes, because i am a vegetarian and have been for 6 years it’s gonna be 7 in febuary, I just feel that animals are not ours to do with what we want, just as humans our not ours to do with what we want, we are all the same, and should be treated equally whether we walk on 4 legs, 2 legs or even no legs.

• Profile photo of veganime

358 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I can’t live with myself knowing an animal has been through pain just for me. Wearing animals is just plain wrong! Animals don’t try to skin and wear me, so why should I to them? Love all animals and treat them equally!

• Profile photo of Butterfly

361 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Because we are all animals and we are all equal. We can live together in peace, there is absolutely no reason to kill or abuse others, especially not for something as trivial as clothing.

• Profile photo of HollyJL13

365 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Fashion is used as a means to express oneself – who would want to express themselves as a killer? Vegan fashion shows my style, and my ethics!

• Profile photo of samegraves

366 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Vegan fashion is important because killing animals for clothing is unnecessary and barbaric.

• Profile photo of rainbowunicorn

367 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Support vegan fashion because if I wear clothes to protect myself from changes on anything then why can’t animals wear their clothes for protection!

• Profile photo of tigerlily1617

368 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it’s just who I am. Since I was little I would see those stray animal videos and cry and beg my mom for them. I currently have 3 lovely dogs (all rescue) and I love them so much that I don’t trust any one else with them. I’d never wear a brand that purposely hurts animals! >:( #Vegan

• Profile photo of rideoutkaren

370 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I would be totally down to win a pair of jeans that’ll make my butt look good while promoting a great message! = )

• Profile photo of rideoutkaren

370 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I could totally go for a new pair of jeans that’ll make mu butt look good while promoting a great message!!

• Profile photo of sforecki

371 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Love the animals, don’t eat them!

• Profile photo of Marklee6969

371 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because if there is no reason to use animals for clothes, then why do it?

• Profile photo of Corey1971

372 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

In this day and age, there is NO excuse for ANY animal to be harmed in ANY way for clothing!

• Profile photo of gfjshobby

372 days ago

I support Vegan fashion.

• Profile photo of exhaleit521

372 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Cruelty free clothing is the way to go! There is no excuse for Wearing animals when there are better ‘vegan fashion’ alternatives

• Profile photo of chrissy.kinz.1

372 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because no one should have to die so I can wear their skin. Plus, vegan clothes normally look exactly the same (and feel the same!) as animal skin, but minus the death.

• Profile photo of abneyn

373 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Oh my gosh- what an easy question to answer! I LOVE to support vegan fashion because no animal on this earth should be slaughtered just for a stupid fashion statement or accessory. It is so easy to be fashionable and cruelty-free, and the more we spread the word about how easy it, the more we can change peoples minds about not buying cruel products like fur clothing, down bed spreads, leather jackets, UGG products (or other wool brands), etc!!! There are SO MANY cruelty-free options for clothing, and I support every vegan clothing line because I believe animals deserve a wonderful life and not to be tortured basically for no reason!

• Profile photo of Jannetta

373 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it saves an animal. I think it’s unfair for us to dictate whether or not an animal lives or dies just for one pair of pants.

• Profile photo of willitara

373 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because animals should not have to die just so we can be fashionable.

• Profile photo of genesisrodriguez313

373 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because no cold or trend is worth the excruciating pain of a living, breathing, loving creature. Not only it’s super easy to use cotton, it’s super cheap and does not takes lifes away. Using leather or fur is simply primitive, cold, way too old-fashioned. I would’t like the skin of a human being ripped off, so it’s the same for animals!! NO SPECIESISM!! Love all creatures!!

• Profile photo of danavegan

373 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I love vegan fashion! I hope one day PETA makes their contests open to Canada as well – I’m so alone over here! Haha :)

• Profile photo of swankers123

373 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Being Vegan myself, I know the importance of not eating animals. However, the clothes we wear that are made of animals, seems to escape our minds when declaring that we are Vegan. These pants will help me clean out my wardrobe and start fresh! (With clothes that don’t hurt animals) I feel like when I wear clothes, I don’t want to hear the ghostly calls coming from the poor animals who were tortured.
    I want to escape these ghosts. Start fresh. Be cruelty free :)

• Profile photo of swankers123

373 days ago

• Profile photo of inkstercat

374 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I can’t support cruelty in any way.

• Profile photo of NPValentine

374 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I feel it is an important part of a vegan lifestyle. I do not think any animals should die for my clothes and believing otherwise is selfish and cruel.

• Profile photo of Worlddhuger

374 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because not only are we helping spread awareness through petitions and Facebook, but we are also showing how involved we are by wearing the fashion. A lot of people are unaware of how much being vegan is such an affect on everything and how are they suppose to know unless we show them ? I’d like to be able to win a pair, wear them with pride, and explain to people that these are indeed eco-friendly jeans.

• Profile photo of KumiKumiVegan18

374 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I can’t stand the idea of supporting this awful cruelty. :'(

• Profile photo of HannahGabiCooke

375 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

i support vegan fashion because its another way to let animals live cruelty free long happy lives. we should all were clothing like this.

• Profile photo of wishesandkissess

375 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Vegan fashion is awesome. Why you may ask? Other than the fact that I have seen some pretty awesome clothes, let’s just talk about the really awesome thing we have here. No one gets hurt! I am sure not getting hurt by getting some cute pants, so why should an animal be?

• Profile photo of hollydetroit

376 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because we should be comfortable in our own skin without wearing someone else’s.

• Profile photo of charles42100

376 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

i support vegan fashion because its wrong to hurt animals for our wants , animals have fellings too , so why should we use them when there are so many other options anyways fur is dead <3

• Profile photo of gummibearzzzz

376 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I would like to limit the number of deaths I’m responsible for. When you are wearing leather or fur, you are wearing someone else’s skin and hair. No one should have to die to make fashion. And faux-fur and faux-leather are much more affordable. Why buy overly expensive murdered animals?

• 376 days ago

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because fashion doesn’t mean killing animals! Animals do not deserve to be turned into clothing when we have plenty of other options that are beneficial for everyone!

• Profile photo of ellamobley

377 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I don’t think anyone should have to die for my clothing.

• Profile photo of nancyfluffyunicorn

378 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

we have our own skin! I rather go naked than to wear furr, they are friends not foodd <3

• Profile photo of suteshi7

378 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I love supporting cruelty free clothing because it is clothing I can feel good about wearing. I am a happy pretty owner and I love all animals they are not for clothing.

• Profile photo of adina39

378 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

There are so many clothing alternatives out there in the marketplace that are so chic, look great, stylish and affordable.

• Profile photo of SavingAnimals

380 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion, because I would not want to be skinned for someone else to wear. Its so cruel.

• Profile photo of commanderxp90

381 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I want to win it because those pants look too sexy and amazing.

• Profile photo of lollypop123

381 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because we have no right taking whats not ours. i shall only wear my own skin thank you very much!

• Profile photo of voicelikemusic

381 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Animals are not ours to wear!

• Profile photo of kamieglitter

381 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

It is with the best interest of the animals in mind that I support vegan fashion. I am in the transitioning process of becoming vegetarian and changing my ways, and I think creating vegan clothes is fantastic.

• Profile photo of emolie27

381 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I love animals and think of them in all aspects!

• Profile photo of Pkzzz

382 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because there is no reason we need to use and abuse animals. We are all animals. They should be treated with love, compassion, and respect!! Besides vegan fashion is extremely stylish and cute!!

• Profile photo of vmn1120

382 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I love non-human animals! These animals are just like us, except they can’t talk. If they could talk, they would ask why we do these things to them. So, I support vegan fashion because it’s right.

• Profile photo of staypositive

382 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because we are all animals made with our own skins for our own purposes. The only skin I want to be in is my own! :]

• Profile photo of MirandaLABELLE

382 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because no animal should lose their hide to cover ours. We have so many options at this point that choosing to wear animals is barbaric, not necessary.

• Profile photo of Veganunicorn

381 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because who said we should use animal skin to cover ours? Animals weren’t made for us to use, abuse, and discard!

• Profile photo of Morgankeigley

382 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because there’s no reason not to. Look hot, and support animal rights? It’s a no brainer. Yeah it’s cool to have vegan clothes, but it’s even cooler for the animals! :)

• Profile photo of FallOutGirl

382 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I have been a vegetarian pretty much my whole life. I don’t eat eggs or drink milk but I do eat cheese. I’m most likely going to switch over to vegan soon though. Every time I see someone in a fur coat or a leather coat I’m just appalled. I always think that the animal used that fur or leather to keep warm…and now you need to use it. It’s horrible the way people use other animal’s skins to keep warm. Humans are animals too. Vegan fashion is probably the best thing to happen! :)

• Profile photo of danielledenni

382 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it doesn’t harm animals. It break my heart to see animals harm and making clothing out of them is just something that does not need to happen when there is alternative to use.

• Profile photo of pavloveia

382 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Just as I choose to use skincare products that aren’t tested on animals, I want to know that my clothing choices also don’t cause harm to animals in any way. Vegan fashion rocks!

• Profile photo of sugax3

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it doesn’t harm animals. Animals deserve to live healthy and free lives and are equal to humans, it about time we start treating them that way. Not by just the clothes u wear but in everyday products make sure u buy “cruelty-free” items and continue to pass along the word that “Animals are people too!”

• Profile photo of buttercup95636

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Hate the fact that animals cant defend their selves so people think its right to disrespect nature living creatures. They are exactly the same as us, they have feeling and love who dont lead no harm to them. ♥ how cant people love with themselves after doing something so wrong?

• Profile photo of CassandraJosie

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it’s a new way to make clothing in the 21st century. It is time for a change in The way we eat, the way we live, and the way we treat each other as aspired by Tupac. Sure Tupac may not have been talking about PETA or to never eat a egg again, but it is to our own interpretation. Not only do we need to treat humans right, but we need to treat the earth along with the animals that share the planet with us. Why as a human race do we need to make food and clothes or even makeup that is at the cost of life when we can make it using resources that don’t involve taking an animals life.i believe we have a long way to go, but with vegan fashion it’s one more step forward instead of two steps back.

• Profile photo of nicolen548

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because animals are not ours to wear (nor eat, experiment on, or use for entertainment). Plus, it is unnecessary in this modern age to use animal materials in any way when there are so many superior alternatives available.

• Profile photo of jaeeeelyn

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I love animals with all my heart and it’s terrible and selfish that we take their lives to make our lives seem “lavish.”

• Profile photo of livia

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it is cruelty free and I know it is possible to wear stylish items while supporting animals not being hurt.

• Profile photo of makk028

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I used to be the ugg wearing girl. I never truly understood the connection between what I was wearing and the animal that I had unintentionally hurt to get those god awful boots. I feel awful and every time I see the box .I get disgusted with myself. I can’t throw them away because my parents watch me like hawks and tell me that I’m going to have to wear them… That’s NEVER going to happen. I can’t stand to see people wearing animals now. I really am so sorry for ever participating in the fur and ugg torturous events. Vegan fashion keeps innocent animals alive and safe. Animal cruelty is a travesty that needs to end. Vegan fashion needs to be the only fashion.

• Profile photo of NikolexRawr

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it doesn’t harm innocent animals, the same reason I eat vegan. I don’t want to eat an animal, I don’t want to wear an animal. No animals should be harmed at all just so humans can be get any form of benefit where they can sought this same benefit elsewhere. Cruelty free.

• Profile photo of jawa22lly

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

vegan clothing is the future. not only for the life of animals but plants are made for making.

• Profile photo of princessfire84

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because there is no reason to use animals for fashion in our society.

• Profile photo of krissiaportillo

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I do not agree with animal abuse to create a monetary benefit.

• Profile photo of bknight7

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I truly love Gods animals and I strongly believe it’s wrong to use them for personal gain. The fashion industry is one of the largest corporation’s that use animals for personal gain.

• Profile photo of yummyfaerie

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it is a fashionable and cruelty free option. There is no reason in this day and age to not support it.

• Profile photo of lee2bee2

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

be kind to all living things

• Profile photo of somuchhomework

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Because I am aware and sentient.

• Profile photo of keenec

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I, along with many other people, take great joy in fashion and developing a sense of style for myself. I think we all do it. What is unacceptable is to condemn animals to rigorous forms of torture so that we may have the convenience of pulling something off the rack that is esthetically pleasing. There ARE ways to achieve the looks and trends we want to pull off WITHOUT harming innocent animals. There is no excuse.

• Profile photo of xXJmN18Xx

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because im tired of society using our animals for testing, i support vegan fashion because it doesnt take animals to make good clothes or accessories,

• Profile photo of sherrybailey

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Vegan Fashion Should Be The Only One Created For Apparel! Man Should Have Never Endeavored In Animal Cruelty Practice! Dominion Over Animals Is To Care For, Not Torture!

• Profile photo of buddygarrett969

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I know you can have fashion without supporting animal cruelty.

• Profile photo of rawkstrroma95

384 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it doesn’t harm animals. The vegan leather isn’t torn from bulls or lambs and deer. It breaks my heart to know that I’m wearing a animal. How would you feel, if someone wore you as a clothing piece that after they wore you- you where just thrown back on to the floor or thrown into a machine to being suffocated by water and soap.
    I believe in vegan fashion because I believe in wearing something pure and clean. I’d rather wear something pure and clean- something white than wear something that’s filthy and tortured. Is rather have my armor of clothing be made out of something that wasent harmed and tortured. Something that died of a awful death that lasted not just a second but a few minutes. How could you wear something like that? That’s why I choose vegan fashion.

• 384 days ago

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]

Vegan fashion is cruelty-free

• Profile photo of LillithCassie666

384 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Vegan Fashion is not only important to us as humans BUT IS WAAAAY MORE IMPORTANT TO THE ANIMALS AND OUR ENVIROMENT! Think about the circle of life, if we keep killing animals JUST TO FRIGGEN WEAR THEM then they will become extinct and in turn WE will also. Not to mention ITS JUST PLAIN CRUEL! What if someone killed YOU or YOUR FAMILY just to wear you! HECK SOMETIME/MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE NOT EVEN DEAD WHEN STRIPPED OF THERE SKIN OR FUR OR SCALES!
    Food for thought!
    -Lillith

• Profile photo of cakesbecca

385 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Vegan fashion is something I support all the way so what better way to show that then to rock some vegan clothes! (Which my closet is loving so much lately.)

• Profile photo of TaylorLeannHuggins

385 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Vegan fashion is like a slap in the face to the murderers of so many helpless animals. By wearing products made especially for vegans and vegan-friendly individuals, we are saying that nothing they can say or do is going to stop us from achieving our goal to end the killings of millions of sweet animals.

• Profile photo of maxxV

385 days ago

Vegan fashion is cruelty-free AND doesn’t require a dry cleaner <3

• Profile photo of alexxischenn

385 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Vegan fashion can be the next big thing. Once someone starts wearing it, another will too, this starts a chain reaction. Vegan looks exactly like other clothing, but there is such a twist to vegan clothing. It makes you feel good about what you’re doing. Plus you won’t have to live with the fact that you have a dead animal on you.

• Profile photo of aiyana64

385 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it’s ethical! Most of it is eco-friendly (even though most things are made of chemicals), and also vegan shoes are pretty damn comfortable. I hate that all the shoes I love are really pricey and high-end like Brave Gentlemen :<

• Profile photo of MeowitsKarlyn

385 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because skin and fur belongs to the animals! I want to keep my skin, so they obviously want to live with theirs!

• Profile photo of elenaycofresi

385 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I feel good when I wear cruelty free clothes.

• Profile photo of cheesefairy12

385 days ago

Vegan fashion makes me feel good about what I wear! o3o

• Profile photo of LithiumLolitiaQueen

385 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Never thought vegan would be so cute. Let’s do this!

• Profile photo of lexxischerry

386 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

It’s easily said “I love animals” that is why I am trying to amp up my vegan wardrobe.

• Profile photo of lillylollypop

386 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Vegan fashion is the only way to rock your cruelty free day your way! After you have your dressed to impress, and you’ve topped it off with bunny approved make up, you can rock the world without hurting innocent animals while being their advocate! 😀

• Profile photo of Surajansth

387 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Why all types of contest are for US residents only ? There are lots of young activists in other countries too. I am very much interested in Peta2 but every contest I want to take part in and every things has got restriction for me. I am from Nepal. Please open contests for us too !

• Profile photo of annie-l

385 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Due to international fees and legal issues we’re only able to ship to the US. Sorry!

• Profile photo of theimaginetree

387 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I don’t eat animals, why would I wear them? Vegan is a complete lifestyle for me, from what I eat to what I put on my body.

• Profile photo of ciprianna34

388 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

The reason vegan clothing, makeup, etc., is preferable is in the name itself; it’s cruelty free! Animals need their skin and fur and we don’t.

• Profile photo of AshleyC

388 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I don’t like to see animals or the environment hurt.

• Profile photo of stopthisanimalcruelty99

388 days ago

Because it’s vegan…duh!! 😉

• Profile photo of sarnold168

388 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Why use animals when there are alternatives? Only a selfish jerk would.

• Profile photo of sarnold168

388 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Those look like some comfy jeans right there

• Profile photo of MackenzieMerritt

389 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

It’s super duper cruelty free ^.^ !!

• Profile photo of Marklee6969

389 days ago

Because it’s hip.

• Profile photo of AubreeVanity

389 days ago

I support vegan fashion for all the little animals! <3

• Profile photo of kittykitty410

390 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because who would? Animals should be LOVED, not hated and hurt or killed!

• Profile photo of silvermonkeyding

391 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Vegan fashion is the way to go!

• Profile photo of PassionIsImportant

391 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Vegan fashion is the only cruelty free, sustainable, compassionate option. No one needs leather or fur except the animal who used it as skin in the first place.

• Profile photo of cheddargurl

391 days ago

I support because no animals are hurt <3

• Profile photo of pinkpioneerpiglover

392 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because we wouldn’t wear human skin so why should we wear other living creatures skin? I am a vegan and have several rescued pets at home and love helping animals. I used to love leather boots until I found how the leather was retrieved. I even make my parents go out of their way to get vegan shoes because I can’t stand the thought of wearing another animal on my feet or on my coat. If we have available alternate options for clothing material than why do people still wear leather? and animal skin?

• Profile photo of VeggieGiraffe

392 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because you can stay fashionable and help animals at the same time,that’s pretty awesome.

• Profile photo of bubbledcookie

392 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I fully support vegan clothing because animals werent meant to be worn, there are better solutions to naked bodies and I believe we already have the technology that can make that happen. Sure it may seem comfortable, or vintage but there is no excuse for us to make animals suffer for something as unnecessary as fashion. If there were no other way then I would voluntarily wear a trash can everyday. Vegan clothing lets us prevent animals from this kinda of sick abuse. It lets us go through the day without the guilt of knowing we are wearing a tortured animal’s corpse. It lets us be happy knowing we helped saved an animal, and thats the kind of happy I feel we all deserve. Imagine how it must feel knowing that an animal was abused and killed for a puffy, furry coat or a designer bag. Thats not only cruel, buts its down right evil. We need to have vegan clothing on every rack and shelf of every store out there, and hopefully that will bring others to notice their mistakes. Vegan clothing was the best idea there is because it not only helps the animals from suffering, but it helps us realize what we’re making them go through. We can turn this whole world around with vegan clothing and possibly make it a happier place than what it is today. I love animals and I dont like the fact that they get hurt everyday just for our pleasure, vegan items are the best way to go in my eyes. I believe every animal’s appearance is cute, but not on us. We should keep it that way. This is why I support vegan clothing.

• Profile photo of bubbledcookie

392 days ago

• Profile photo of Sam908

392 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I believe animals need their skin and fur more than we do. We have synthetics that are just as good, if not better than using animals. Using animals for clothing is barbaric.

• Profile photo of EvergreenFir

392 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

If you aren’t going to eat these poor helpless creatures, than why would you even think about wearing them?

• Profile photo of xochesleyy

393 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion 100% because it is cruelty-free. There are so many alternatives that do not involve mindless murder. Nobody has the right to eat or wear a living creature just because they simply enjoy how it tastes or because they enjoy the “clothing” it provides. A life is not worth a ‘fashion statement’. People do not realize the harsh reality, the unpleasant truth, the suffering these animals endure just for someone’s pleasure. It is sickening. People need to keep an open-mind and an open heart. If a group of individuals enjoyed wearing human flesh as clothing and eating it because they enjoyed the taste.. Would that make it okay for them to eat us? “Animals are not ours to wear eat or experiment on.” I hope others will grow to live by Peta’s motto as well and come to realize the cruelty and pain they are contributing to.

• Profile photo of AnnaBugg1

393 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan clothing because i think animals deserve to wear there own skin and live, and we can simply wear vegan clothing, that doesnt hurt any animals and keep us just as warm and work just as well. So then were all happy.

• Profile photo of AnnaBugg1

393 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan clothing because i think its horrible that animals have to die to keep us warm. When we can simply wear clothes that are just as good quality that dont use fur to keep us warm.

• Profile photo of sabrinah

393 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because you can be very stylish without wearing dead animals that were tortured just so you can look like a celebrity. You pull off any look with vegan clothes, such as vegan pleather jackets, bags, belts, etc. Anything can be made vegan and cruelty free, so don’t support the cruel, vicious industry and buy cruelty free!

• Profile photo of euchre35

393 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan clothing because the quality is just as good or better than clothing made from animal skins.

• Profile photo of fiberone

393 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Vegan fashion looks good, feels good, and helps vegans support their cause. One peioson can make a difference.

• Profile photo of bloodwiper

394 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it’s the only type of fashion I choose to wear and I can’t go around naked due to omnipresent dress-codes!

• Profile photo of kassyboo

394 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I can’t see a single reason why we should use animals for our own benefit. Especially for the stupid use of fashion! There are alternatives that are much safer.

• Profile photo of SuzieQ1217

394 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I feel it’s right.. My heart breaks every time I hear an animal cruelty story. It makes me sick to my stomach how people treat not only our earths animals.. But also our earth! Thank goodness for organizations such as yourself that keeps that flame of positivity and peace alive. Go PETA Go Vegan or Go Home! Thank you

• Profile photo of PrincessGeGe

395 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I Support Vegan Fashion Because What lf You Were Killed To Be Worn. Or What lf lt Was A Family Member. Just Think About That .

• Profile photo of sweeney20

395 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support the vegan fashion because it is not fair to kill animals for dressing.

• Profile photo of autumnrossi

395 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

There shouldn’t be any suffering or death for fashion. This is unnecessary and simply cruel. We can look plenty cute in vegan fashion!

• Profile photo of stinapopik

395 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I just feel bad wearing someone else’s skin, fur, or feathers. Now that I think about it, it also feels kinda gross! Peta helped show me why being vegetarian was great but NOT enough. Thanks to them (and the countless lines of awesome vegan clothing!)I am as vegan as can be! I ditched all of my old non-veg clothes and now I have a free conscience!

• Profile photo of isakitahashi

395 days ago

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
    Weither you’re vegan, raw, vegetarian or even a meat eater; there is no need to be clothing ourselves in the skin of animals any longer. We have cotton, hemp, polyester and so forth to make fashion for ourselves.
    Why strip away the skin of an innocent animal while it’s still breathing, fighting for it’s life? There is no need.
    Not enough people have heard the screams of agony these poor beings. I saw the videos and cried as I just watched helplessly.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    When I was younger, my mum got me a fur coat. I wasn’t vegan at the time and it was gotten second hand, but I could not bear the idea of wearing fur. It was too cruel. The same applies for leather or any other animal product stolen from an allegator, rabbit, cat, mink, cow, etc.
    ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
    I refuse to wear anything more than the fur that comes from my cats hugging me. Never again will this cruelty be supported or worn by me.
    ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

• Profile photo of moonlightmaiden

396 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because everytime I see a piece of clothing with animal products in it, I hear screaming and see the animal’s suffering.

• Profile photo of Bluehawaii01

396 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion, because no one should have to suffer so I can be stylish.

• Profile photo of nerdine

396 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because if wearing human skin is immoral, so is wearing an animal’s.Who gave us the right to kill and torture animals for our “beauty”? Its not very beautiful wearing something that once lived and breathed like we do. We aren’t better than animals in any way, except we have the ability to express ourselves more than they do, so instead of taking advantage of this we should help the animals and be their voice. Wearing animal products is not okay. Ever. Its sickening and completely unethical.

• 397 days ago

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because there are plenty of alternatives that don’t need to cost a life. Also: it’s a little bit Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

• Profile photo of bensonsgumballs

397 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I don’t see why we have to kill animals for OUR need. And since it is possible to not kill or torture animals for clothes, then why do we still do it? I support it because it is just the bees knees :)

• Profile photo of sadinath

397 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it is animal friendly and of course which inhumane person would want to wear animal skin as their clothes.. that is ridiculous and very sad :( … Love Animals <3

• Profile photo of vr95supportanimals

397 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because as humans we have no right to steal the skin off of an innocent animal

• Profile photo of brittany16

397 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion, because it’s just unnatural to wear the skin or fur of another animal. Humans are mammals. We grow our own fur. If someone is going to make the decision to shave that natural fur, then wear the coat of another’s? That’s sickening. We have no reason to wear other animals. Plus? Cotton is so comfortable!<3

• Profile photo of KelseyLiz

397 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because there is no reason for humans to look ‘good’ at the cost of hurting an animal!

• Profile photo of kattzzy2001

398 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because murder doesn’t look good on anyone.

• Profile photo of theamazingmia

398 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion for many positive reasons(: It teaches people that there are other more animal friendly ways of making our clothes, which can lead to other changes involving animals. It saves so many animals from a life (if you could even call it a “life”) of horrific, unimaginable suffering. I feel like people using animals, who have less capability of defending themselves, for clothing, entertainment, food, or experimentation would be the same as doing this to a mentally handicapped person who also have a hard time defending themselves. I think people need to look around and stop ignoring these problems. Change starts small so what better way to start off than with an adorable vegan clothing line?(:

• Profile photo of cinnamon136

398 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because its earth-friendly and animal-friendly! Whats cuter than that?

• Profile photo of cinnamon136

398 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

So cool! Earth-friendly, animal-friendly skinny pants! I want them! Size 3 please:D

• Profile photo of juliaelectric

398 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I don’t like the fact of knowing that what was I am wearing was once a living creature that could walk and breath. No one should go through pain just so I can wear a jacket or sweater! That’s why they have natural fibers out there! I support 100% cruelty-free clothing because I like the idea that no animal was harmed. The fact that what I am wearing is still comfortable, affordable, and stylish all at the same time without an animal being hurt. Just today in my Fashion Merch class was I explaining to people facts about how they get their ‘Angora’ sweaters and such. I think all animals are beautiful creatures, but that doesn’t mean we need to kill innocent cows to make OURSELVES look ‘beautiful’ with their own skin on us. They have invented many alternatives, such as pleather, to give us that look but still cruelty-free. Animals are not on this earth to give us ‘clothes’ and make us ‘look good’, they are here to live their own lives. Besides, a cow looks cuter as a COW and not as a jacket that you wear. Being 100% cruelty-free is the only way to go. It’s harmless and still fabulous to wear.

• Profile photo of kcmyers

398 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I don’t see any reason for us to kill animals just so we can have a supposedly “cute” outfit.

• Profile photo of alextotherescue

398 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because i feel so gross wearing a poor animal’s skin. I’m fine with my own.

• Profile photo of llkkdd7

398 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because anything that isn’t cruelty-free is ugly.

• Profile photo of katiedid723

398 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

theres no reason any animal should suffer for me to look nice

• Profile photo of piggypower

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because its very pretty, but also because no animals is suffering for me to wear vegan fashion every day. I can wear it without culpability and knowing its cruelty-free.

• Profile photo of chinchillalover

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion (and the whole vegan lifestyle!) because I love animals and respect them as much as I respect humans. Animals are born with their skin for a reason, and it’s not to clothe us. It’s disgusting when people walk around wearing another animal’s skin and act like it’s completely normal. I wish it was illegal. But I will keep wearing faux leather until I die! I don’t need to wear someone else’s skin, I have my own. I don’t want to be the cause of another being’s suffering, so I will never support wearing animals, using animals, or eating animals. Animals are just as deserving as humans and we think that eating humans, wearing humans, or using humans is disgusting and immoral, so why is it not the same with animals??

• Profile photo of HollyMitko

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Because I don’t want anyone or anything to suffer so I can wear a pair of pants. <3

• Profile photo of fayhaadoja

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Because no animal should be hurt in the name of fashion

• Profile photo of vegetariangirl17

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it’s cute adorable clothes/shoes/bags/etc without the cruelty of killing and skinning an animal.

• Profile photo of ilikepopcorn

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I live animal and I believe that we do not need to use them for our benefit if it hurts them. Animals are not our slaves and should not be treated like it. I would not use a dog for my clothing so why would I want to use any other animal.

• Profile photo of RiaAndrews888

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Simply because I love animals :)

• Profile photo of sblin

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Vegan fashion is beautiful fashion. No need for animals skins on me. The only skin on me is my own!

• Profile photo of adina39

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

just look into any animal’s eyes and there is no way I could wear anything that came from any of them, human to humane.

• Profile photo of ThinkAnimals13

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because its beautiful inside and out. It has a nice look to it, and its 100% cruelty free – nothing better than that. I’m not wearing the screams and pain of innocent creatures and that’s what matters. An animals whole life shouldn’t be built on money and fashion, and I will never support anyone that thinks that. I mean if it came down to my opinion, it’s just not worth it. It’s not worth an innocent life, it’s not worth the suffering, it’s not worth the shame put on the human race for wearing another’s skin. What’s the difference between wearing your brothers skin and wearing a cows skin? They will both scream, they will both suffer, they will both die. The cruelty that goes on behind the scenes of a leather jacket is enough to keep anyone away from it. I support vegan fashion because its compassionate <3

• Profile photo of hakred

No animals harmed. <3

• Profile photo of madikins

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion, because I believe any other fashion is revolting. Example: If I were to wear fur I would be wearing my family. We are animals, I mean we are what we eat, would we wear our grandma once she’s dead, or kill her for clothes. I think it’s safe to assume Lady Gaga’s meat dress was weird, would you wear that. If so I think you need to find your humanity, It’s disgusting that people will eat what we digest and eat.

• Profile photo of Rinnytintin

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support Vegan fashion because well mostly because i love animals and dont see the ned to harm living things to ‘look good’.
    Everything can be made vegan or cruelty-free so i see it as the ONLY acceptable kind of fashion.
    I mean if you can look fabulous AND be cruelty-free, why buy anything else? Theres no point in killing living things for your own selfish puropses.
    That is why i support vegan fashion over anything else! c:

• Profile photo of Rinnytintin

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support Vegan fashion because…well mosty because i love animals and dont see the need to cosmetics product or ingredient justifies inflicting suffering on anima

• Profile photo of ashleyyla

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I dont believe an animal should have to suffer simply for “style”. Also, to add, it is quite gross to and inhumane to wear animal flesh on your body, right? There are plenty of ways to dress fashionable with vegan clothing.

• Profile photo of ccaatt1108

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

i support vegan fashion because animals deserve the best!

• Profile photo of ericastruble

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I love animals. I support vegan fashion because I know I am not wearing someone else’s skin. Vegan fashion is safer for animals, the environment, and is super stylish. When I were vegan clothes I know knothing horrible happed to the poor animals. When I were vegan clothes it does not hurt the environment also. Also vegan clothes are stylish and amazing.

• Profile photo of NeverTakeMyHeart

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it is not worth animals getting hurt for me too look cool. I look much cooler when I am dressed in cruelty-free clothing. Leather and fur clothing just looks ridiculous.

• Profile photo of Lily06

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I love animals and know that they don’t deserve to be subjected to cruelty for mere clothing or fashionable items. Animals deserve to live healthy and free lives and I try to make that possible by maintaining a vegan lifestyle.

• Profile photo of LiloandStitches

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because millions of animals are slaughtered every year to use for fabric, which is completely unnecessary. No one NEEDS leather or fur so why take what isn’t ours?

• Profile photo of hayugga

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

i support vegan fashion because its simply not acceptable to wear any dead animal products as it is cruel and ugly.

• Profile photo of kachina

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

i support vegan fashion because i dont think its right to kill an animal just so you can have ”style”

• Profile photo of nanook

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because it is a walking billboard for animal rights! We cant have enough of them! Its a great conversation piece to get people in the right frame of mind when it comes to learning where your fashion comes from.

• Profile photo of MackenzieMeow

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because I think it’s the only acceptable type of fashion. There’s absolutely no reason at all to use animals to look good. Vegan clothing, shoes, bags, cosmetics, etc.. can ALL be made vegan and still be high quality. I personally think non-vegan fashion is actually pretty horrid looking compared to vegan stuff. Harming, killing, and using animals for fashion is NOT cool. We can all wear vegan and look amazing :)

• Profile photo of TheatricalTuba42

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because…well, for one, I love animals. I do not support what factories put animals through. Therefore, I will not help keep it going by buying their products. Animals deserve more. They’re living creatures, just like us. <3

• Profile photo of Leahler

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I support vegan fashion because not only is it super stylish but it’s cruelty free! No one wants to be the loser caught wearing an animal!! It also makes a statement that you are against animal cruelty and a good opportunity to talk to people about animal rights if they talk to you/ask you about your vegan clothes!