BE A PART OF THE PETA2 MOVEMENT
- Prep time: 1h 15m
- Cook time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 1 package seitan
- 1 small orange pepper
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 can pineapple (cut into cubes)
- 1 small onion
- 1 jar BBQ sauce
- 1 package skewers
- Marinate the seitan in BBQ sauce for at least an hour. You can find seitan at most health food stores and several conventional grocery stores, too.
- Once the seitan is marinated, start chopping up all of the vegetables into bite-sized pieces and put everything on the skewers.
- Grill kabobs until they started to char; about 8-10 minutes.