- Spread vegan margarine one side of each slice of bread.
- Flip one of the slices over and spread the other side with peanut butter, then place margarine-side down in a frying pan. Top with the sliced bananas and strawberries and cook on medium heat until the bread warms up.
- Top with other piece of bread, margarine-side up, and press down.
- Cook for approximately one minute, then flip and cook for another minute or two.
- When both sides are browned and the peanut butter is gooey, eat up!
Hungry? Sign up to have FREE weekly vegan recipes sent straight to your inbox!