- Prep time: 3 mins
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Servings: 3 to 4
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 4 potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp. vegan margarine
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. salt
- Chili powder, to taste (try TAJÍN brand)
- Place the potatoes in a large pot of water. Bring the water to a boil, then lower the heat and let simmer for 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes.
- Melt the vegan margarine in a pan and add the minced garlic and potatoes. Cook on medium for 5 minutes, or until the potatoes are slightly browned. Add the lime juice, salt, and chili powder and stir until well combined. Enjoy!
Hungry? Sign up to have FREE weekly vegan recipes sent straight to your inbox!