BE A PART OF THE PETA2 MOVEMENT
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 1/2 tube accidentally vegan crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla soy milk
- Start by setting your oven to 375. Pop the tube of crescent rolls, take half of the rolls and pinch them together into a big sheet of dough.
- Spread the filling (brown sugar, cinnamon and 1/4 cup vegan butter mixed together) across the dough, and cut the dough into two-inch strips.
- Roll them up, place them in a glass baking dish, and bake for 10–15 minutes (or until puffy and light brown).
- Pull 'em out, let them sit for five minutes, and then drizzle with your icing mix (confectioner's sugar, 1/2 tablespoon vegan butter, vanilla and soy milk melted together).