- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 2-3 mins
- Servings: 5-10 pizza waffles
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Company Crescent Rolls
- 2 cups dairy-free cheese, like Daiya
- 1 package vegan pepperoni (try Tofurky pepperoni slices)
- Non-stick spray
- 1 cup your favorite marinara sauce (for dipping!)
1. Preheat the waffle maker.
2. Spray with non-stick spray so the biscuits don't stick.
3. Flatten a section of the dough into a patty and slice in half crosswise (like you would a hamburger bun). If the dough pieces are too small (or you want more waffle with your pizza), use two pieces of dough to form each patty instead.
4. Lovingly place your fillings between the two dough slices, seal that bish like it’s pie, and waffle press that sh*t until golden brown (about 2 to 3 minutes.)
5. Aaand repeat.
Hungry? Sign up to have FREE weekly vegan recipes sent straight to your inbox!